Current Version: 5.00.8519
Release Date: 11/19/14
Registration: $0 USD (Free!) - Donate
Download TunerPro RT
Current Version: 5.00.8519 -
Registration: $39 USD Donation - Register
Legacy (Version 4) builds are available here
Plug-ins for TunerPro RT can be downloaded here
5.00.8519.00 (General Release) (11/19/14)
- XDF Item Finder toolbox is now resizeable
- When a table graph is open and a new compare bin is loaded from the compare menu, the graph is now refreshed to show the new bin
- When opening a new XDF with the XDF Item Finder toolbox open, the toolbox is now automatically closed
- Fixed crash when attempting to connect to ALDL stream in AutoProm mode with no AutoProm attached to the PC
- Fixed issue with keyboard shortcut assignment where attempting to assign the Escape key resulted in the shortcut window closing instead of assignment of the key itself
- Fixed issue where choosing "Save As..." when saving an ADX didn't cause the editor title bar to update with the new filename and path
- Fixed issue where recursion in a table or function equation wasn't properly being tracked and reported, resulting in over-reporting of recursion
- Fixed a subtle but particularly heinous bug where XDF conversion equations that were recursive could result in variables with the same name being overwritten during recursive calculation (e.g. "CELL(ROW()+1; 0; FALSE) - X", where the value of X is set in the initial calculation frame, then overwritten when the CELL function is called with the value of X in that calculation frame))
- Fixed issue with patches that would falsely report a buffer is patched when a portion of it is not actually patched
- Fixed issue where table axis links may not always be resolved on XDF load. Current fix has very minor performance implication with large XDFs. Future improvement planned.
5.00.8414.00 (General Release) (8/25/14)
- Fixed issue that prevented tables from being saved when a base offset is used that results in the table's unadjusted address being outside of the bin
- Fixed issue where editing XDF table properties in the XDF editor while the table is open didn't result in the table reflecting the changes
- Fixed issue where adding a new ADX item, then immediately dragging it to a new index in the tree without setting an ID, would result in an endless loop of errors
Known issue to be fixed in next build:
- issue that may cause table axis links not to be resolved on XDF load
5.00.8383.00 (General Release) (4/30/14)
- Fixed issue where a particular piece of hardware wasn't properly detected
- Fixed issue introduced in build 8369 where Moates Ostrich 2.0 address watch (tracing) used incorrect addressing
- Fixed issue with ELM327 plug-in where first byte of 2-byte PID was always 0
- Updated ELM327 plug-in version number to 0.6
5.00.8369.00 (General Release) (4/9/14)
Note: persisted settings are reset with this release
- Added ability to import an XDF from a character-separated file (CSV, TSV, etc)
- Added support for Craig Moates' Demon II
- Added ELM327 plug-in and definition to installer, instead of requiring separate download
- Added 2-byte PID support to ELM327 plug-in
- Fixed issue that prevented AutoProm A/D channels from being logged in 160 baud packets
- Fixed issue where when comparing bins in a 3D chart, axes were not updated apporpriately when they are defined internally
- Fixed issue where adding a new custom tool didn't show the new tool in the list until after the "Apply" button was pressed.
- Fixed address watch functionality for Moates RoadRunner hardware
- Fixed issue that caused category names for categories >255 to wrap back around to 0, potentially resulting in mixed up category names.
- Fixed issue in difference tool where, when copying from one bin to the other, the difference count in the tool isn't updated, and the bin isn't marked as modified (asterisk in the title bar)
- Fixed issue where table editor changes are discarded when the table editor is open while the XDF parameter properties are modified.
- Moved to Visual Studio 2013. This should not result in changes to the end-user. If you encounter issues launching this build of TunerPro on your PC, please notify me. This does make the installer/downloader a bit larger (~600KB). Sorry about that.
5.00.8202.00 (General Release) (9/3/13)
Download: Free | RT
- Added a refresh button to the onboard logging utility UI
- Added ability to zoom time axis in datalogging monitor tab. This will be refined in coming builds.
- Fixed CPU spike when playing back logs (build 8202, RT only)
- Fixed issue where IEEE floating point values weren't being properly saved, causing lockup when re-opening
- Fixed issue where dashboard and monitor were not updated in scanning in AutoProm active mode
- Fixed issue with Moates Onboard Logging utility where a full flash wasn't properly being reported in the UI
- Settings used to export logs from the Demon using the onboard logging utility are now persisted across sessions
- Progress is now shown in the Moates onboard logging utility when exporting logs and when querying session information
- Fixed issue where emulation download-to-file resulted in CancelOperation being called after the read request (plug-in model)
- Fixed issue where emulation download-to-file didn't properly call GetJustificationOffset (plug-in model)
5.00.8144.00 (General Release) (5/13/13)
Download: Free | RT
- The installer now registers the TPK (registration) file type with Windows. When you receive your key, you need only double-click it to register, now.
- Added the ability to the difference tool to copy bin data from right to left or left to right
- Fixed issue where associated commands for items imported from an ADS weren't set
- Fixed issue where default ADX parameters weren't respected when new ADX Value is created
5.00.8139.00 (General Release) (3/08/13)
- Added the ability to stack 2KB bins in the bin stacker
- Fixed issue where importing ECUs would result in broken checksums until the ECU file was saved as an XDF.
- Fixed issue with data tracing bubble in tables where axis values are repeated
- Fixed issues with non-functioning menus, buttons, and controls when secondary monitor is mapped to the left of the main monitor on a multi-monitor system.
5.00.8075.00 (General Release) (1/08/13)
- Note: Your stored settings will be reset when you run this build.
- When browsing for a datalog (XDL) file, the browse now starts in the path of the last XDL loaded
- When exporting an XDL to a comma-separated log, double clicking an item in either list will add or remove it
- When opening the item finder (Ctrl + F), the input text field now has focus and the text is selected by default.
- Fixed a minor bug when patches used the max size data payload of 256 bytes
- Fixed unresponsive state in XDF table properties editor when reducing row/col count with out-of-range cell selected
- Fixed issue with raw addresses to 16-bit values used in conversions
5.00.8040.00 (General Release) (7/12/12)
- Added editor toolbar to function editor (similar to table editor toolbar) for scaling and modification of function values en masse
- Fixed crash when using Moates logger utility with upcoming Moates hardware
- Fixed wrong report of total flash space in upcoming Moates hardware
- Fixed broken custom tools menu
- Fixed issue where copying and pasting tables with linked axes would result in the axis and data acquisition links not being copied or properly set up after pasting
5.00.8008.00 (General Release) (6/28/12)
- Added native 32-bit (single precision) floating point support for floating point ECUs. At the moment, no transformations (i.e. equations) are supported for floating point data (the equation must be a simple variable, e.g. 'X')
- Added a new XDF item type - the Patch - which enables the ability to change data at scattered locations throughout the bin
- Added shortcuts to the Window menu - Close Active and Save Active. These can be assigned to keyboard shortcuts
- When selecting "Window->Close All", user is prompted if closing window has uncommitted changes
- Fixed a bug that could cause byte swapping not to happen internally when it should, resulting in bad data being saved to the bin.
- Fixed crash in checksum module when address is out of range
- Fixed issue where, while the caret was visible while editing a cell in a table, hitting the save or commit button didn't first save the edit-in-progress.
- Fixed issue where copy/paste of XDF items didn't work in the free (non-RT) version
- When browsing for an ADX, the browse window defaults to the folder from which the last ADX was loaded
- Fixed issue where ADX version strings could be longer than the allowable length. The length is now limited in the ADX editor, and it has been increased to 40 characters.
5.00.7774.00 (General Release) (10/5/11)
- Added the ability to close log files (in the Acquisition menu)
- Added ability to read EECIV and EECV stock calibrations with Moates Quarterhorse
- Added basic undo support for typed-in values in the table/function editors
- Hooked up one's compliment and two's compliment checksum calculation (they were available, but non-functional)
- Added ability to set the keyboard shortcuts for increment/decrement
- Added support for Buell race ECUs to Buell plug-in
- Fixed issue where table XDF parameter editor wasn't saving the 3rd category level
- Fixed missing tooltip for cancel toolbar button in table editor and function editor
- Fixed issue where selection tracking may not be accurate when selecting multiple regions in the table editor (e.g. Ctrl + lbutton + drag on multiple regions)
- Fixed issue where address watch (hit tracing) wasn't correctly tracking in table extremities
5.00.7686.00 (General Release) (5/22/11)
- Playing with toolbar icons. These may change for a few releases until I find icons that I like.
- Added category icons in the parameter tree
- XDF item min and max are now properly respected in the main editors for items with limiting enabled
- Added a 3rd category level
- Circular references in XDF object equations no longer result in crash
- XDF Editor now warns of circular references
- Changed the way categories are displayed. Category A is the root level category, Category B is the next level, etc. Uncategorized items live at the root of their respective nodes.
- Fixed issue on XP where disabled menu items weren't always grayed
- Fixed inaccuracy and plain incorrectness with ROUND and MROUND functions in certain common situations
- Fixed XDF object clipboard copy and paste when object is unusually large or complex
- Fixed deadlock when calculating expressions that result in infinity/NaN (e.g. Log(0))
- Fixed issue where axis normalizer index cells were improperly rounded when calculating, leading to incorrect axis calculation
- Fixed issue that prevented log files from being saved to a volume other than the TunerPro volume
- Fixed issue where seeking in log with keyboard shortcuts wasn't resulting in updated transport or the status bar log time
5.00.7575.00 (General Release) (3/31/11)
- ADXSendCommand editor now removes newlines and carriage returns from the ASCII command string before parsing
- When patching a bin from an S19 file, user is prompted with success state of patch (success/fail)
- Added more robust S19 file verification
- If a custom tool fails to launch, user is notified
- Fixed issue when multi-selecting or drag-selecting in graph UI, where only two points were ever selected after a bunch of weirdness
- Fixed installer issue where Plugins directory was at the root of the user documents folder instead of in "TunerPro Files"
- Fixed issue in equation parser where a leading left-parenthesis in a function parameter broke the parser (e.g. ROUND((1 + 2)/2;0) )
- Fixed issue where rotating 3D graph with right-click didn't capture the mouse when moving outside of the window
- Fixed issue where graphing 16 bit tables improperly limited point dragging
5.00.7532.00 (General Release) (1/30/11)
- Enabled ability to send ADX commands manually outside of a connection (previous was connected-only) (scanning thread re-work)
- Fixed manual command sender toolbar sort order (was alphabetical, now it's the order specified in the ADX)
- Fixed crash when ADX was edited while scalar editor with linked ADX value is open and tracing
- Fixed monitor cursor and log engine playback location discrepency when editing an ADX while viewing a log
- Fixed log recording/playback timer issue that caused large stall at beginning of playback
- Fixed checksum issue where only the first calculation routine (sum) worked
5.00.7431.00 (General Release) (1/1/11)
- Fixed bug in monitor pane where integer data types were displayed as floating point at the cursor
- Fixed website and update link launching