Ferrari F355 Bosch 2.7?

Discuss Bosch (Porsche, BMW, Volvo, etc) tuning topics here. Request definitions, discuss parameters, etc.

Moderators: robertisaar, dex

INTMD8

Ferrari F355 Bosch 2.7?

Post by INTMD8 »

Does anything exist for this? If not can I pay someone to make something exist for this? :D Any help appreciated!

mexanico

Post by mexanico »

that is simple 27c256
INTMD8

Post by INTMD8 »

Ok, so that is the chip size but I see no Ferrari specific definition files. I would need that in order to view and edit tables correct?

Thanks.
SoCal355

Post by SoCal355 »

I have the table locations for this chip from another program
However I am unable to write an XDF myself.

If anyone can write an XDF I am willing to pay cash

Please PM me if your intrested
Thank you :D
Olaf

Post by Olaf »

Writing an XDF using TunerPro RT is relatively intuitive, once you get the hang of it.

Open TunerPro RT. Open the BIN from the ECU / ECM - if you have one to use. This is not absolutely necessary, you can create an XDF in isolation without opening a BIN file, but having the correct BIN open lets you check your work as you go.

On the menu bar, click on XDF, then in the submenu click on "New XDF". Again, on the menu bar, click on XDF, then in the submenu click on "View / Edit XDF Header Info". Make sure the "BIN Size (Hex)" parameter is set to the correct size (the address of the last bit (cell) in your BIN file).

Once you get the XDF setup, adding parameters is fairly straight forward. Again, on the menu bar, click on XDF, then in the submenu click on "Create New XDF Parameter". Then start creating parameters for the known variables that you have.