Oops! User error - not GMECMEDIT.

Report bugs found in TunerPro. Please be sure to include as much info as possible, including system specs, OS, repro steps and TunerPro version number.

Moderators: Mangus, robertisaar, dex

gnatshop

Oops! User error - not GMECMEDIT.

Post by gnatshop »

Regarding my post about an error when using a bad bin file:

I really buggered that post up. First of all, I wrote bad bin file when I meant a bad ecu file.
Next, the problem was really my fault in not knowing how to get out of the bad ecu file and start afresh.

Many thanks to Mark for stepping back down to grade school level for me. Often I need a good, swift kick to either the right or left side of my butt to get me going in the right direction. Sometimes two kicks if I'm totally 180 degrees off course.

Everthing I wrote about is fixed now and GMECMEDIT is up and going. It's a great program and I'm looking forward to learning a lot more about prom editing. Hopefully, I can keep the need for the swift kicks to a minimum.

I highly recommend that all of you check his new TunerPro site. This is going to be a fantastic advance to the great software he's already been providing. We all owe people like him an awful lot for sharing his knowledge.

David
David Workman
1987 Buick Grand National
1987 Buick Turbo T-Type
1994 GMC Sonoma - soon to be 400 small block with TPI