BMW E36 M3 075 S50B30Euro injector constant

Discuss Bosch (Porsche, BMW, Volvo, etc) tuning topics here. Request definitions, discuss parameters, etc.

Moderators: robertisaar, dex

kzsat

BMW E36 M3 075 S50B30Euro injector constant

Post by kzsat »

Hello!

Can someone tell me where the injector constant for 075 ECU BMW S50B30 euro engine?

Regards!
Hairyscreech

Post by Hairyscreech »

The older 3L M3 ECU is a Motronic M3 with a dual vanos expansion board.

This means all of the same old motronic rules apply.
Thus there is not really a true "injector constant" as far as I am aware.

What are you trying to do?
kzsat

Post by kzsat »

Also as in 413 there is a injector constant. This is the basic setting for changing the injection time in all maps.
Hairyscreech

Post by Hairyscreech »

Yes and no, that value is actually a constant used in the load calculation so changing it will adjust the fueling but it also screws with every calculation that uses the load value which means spark, acceleration, knock control, diagnostic checks, literally everything will be adjusted by the same amount.
It is important to realise this is not an injector size adjustment like some ECUs have.

The programs are similar enough I can tell you that what you are looking for is somewhere between 0xEAE0 and 0xEB5F a cell trace may give it away but you are looking for a 16bit number in the 38000 to 45000 range.

I think it may be the A2C3 at 0xEAE6 but cannot be sure without testing.
kzsat

Post by kzsat »

Thank you, I will try
Hairyscreech wrote:Yes and no, that value is actually a constant used in the load calculation so changing it will adjust the fueling but it also screws with every calculation that uses the load value which means spark, acceleration, knock control, diagnostic checks, literally everything will be adjusted by the same amount.
It is important to realise this is not an injector size adjustment like some ECUs have.

The programs are similar enough I can tell you that what you are looking for is somewhere between 0xEAE0 and 0xEB5F a cell trace may give it away but you are looking for a 16bit number in the 38000 to 45000 range.

I think it may be the A2C3 at 0xEAE6 but cannot be sure without testing.