Flipping the X and Y scales (or the main table)

Discuss anything TunerPro related.

Moderators: Mangus, robertisaar, dex

Turbosport

Flipping the X and Y scales (or the main table)

Post by Turbosport »

Having a bit of bother getting the X and Y axis correct on a new definition:

http://uploads.turbosport.co.uk/getpic3 ... 626221.gif

The X and Y axis are the wrong way around, is there anyway of flipping them over ?
dex
The Ford Guy

Post by dex »

When in the 'edit item xdf info' try changing the 'address step' from positive or negative to get what you want.
Turbosport

Post by Turbosport »

That worked fine for the Rows but the columns needed the start address changed from 1A7E to 1A84 this address is 4 values over from 1A7E and is a bit randon for my liking, it does however display and change the correct values. any ideas whay this might be ?
dex
The Ford Guy

Post by dex »

Mmm, quirk of the software? Guess we need Mangus to answer this one.
Turbosport

Post by Turbosport »

Thanks Dex, if someone wants to drop me an email address I will send the definition and the bin file if required.
Turbosport

Post by Turbosport »

Any news on this issue ?
Mangus
TunerPro Author

Post by Mangus »

The row/col labels can be flipped in the way dex mentions (remember that one of them will be the step * the col count for fill-by-row or step * row count for fill-by-col).

Currently it's not possible to flip the contents of the table itself. That will happen in v5.
TunerPro Author
1989 Trans Am
Turbosport

Post by Turbosport »

Hi i have managed to flip them no problem but the data is taken from the wrong cells and you have to move the start and end to compensate, as per my second post.
Evil_Sid

Post by Evil_Sid »

I am also having this problem. I'm struggling to understand the explanation of how to flip them (the labels are not reflected in the data BTW) Basically my columns are going backwards (i.e. they are revs and on the left is max revs and the right min revs).

I think on Porsche etc. ecus you will always get tthis effect and also reverse rows