Holden ALDL def files

Discuss General Motors (GMC, Chevy, Pontiac, Hummer, Cadillac, etc) tuning topics here. Request definitions, discuss parameters, etc.

Moderators: robertisaar, dex

jacomms

Holden ALDL def files

Post by jacomms »

I am having trouble finding Holden ALDL def files for tunerpro. I sat down the other day and made a def file for the 1227808 $5D, and was wanting someone to throw an eye over it and if its happy make it public. The 808 $5D is only 160 baud and an easy ALDL def file to do. I have converted my twin turbo V6 over to a 16183082 $12 which has 8192 and all the nice stuff that comes hand in hand with the 082 (like a 8192 165 ecu). My question is has any one made ALDL def files for Australian delco for tunerpro yet?? if so are they public, if not I will convert the EFI-Live (version 4) XML files over for use but Id like someone to have a quick peek at them 1st and answer a few quick questions about some slight differances between the 2 packages, is any one else in Australia interested in doing this with me?? .....you know ...many hands makes light work..... :-)

Justin
adrian

Post by adrian »

Justin
I have a ADS file for the VR 6and 8 and VS 8 but it might need a bit of tweeking as I didn't have access to a car a the time to check it.
PM me if you would like a copy

Adrian
Sammy

Post by Sammy »

i'd be happy to help if i can, i am trying to get tunerpro working with the VR V6 i have but to date have not been able to find an ads to work
monaro308

Post by monaro308 »

Yeah i've been trying to locate a working 082 ads file for my VR V8 manual for quite awhile with no luck.
RETROHO

Post by RETROHO »

more than happy to help with the testing but not with creating the def's as its out of my league

i do have a awd dyno and all test gear
IT'S HARD TO SOAR LIKE AN EAGLE WHILE SOROUNDED BY TURKEY'S!!!!