1991 2.5L Chevy S-10 Manual Tran. files

Discuss General Motors (GMC, Chevy, Pontiac, Hummer, Cadillac, etc) tuning topics here. Request definitions, discuss parameters, etc.

Moderators: robertisaar, dex

skysailorman

1991 2.5L Chevy S-10 Manual Tran. files

Post by skysailorman »

Would anybody be able to direct me to a source of the files needed to monitor a 1991 Chevy S-10 2.5L with a manual transmission?

I guess Im still learning about all this and although I have been using the program to monitor my 89 Iroc, cant seem to find the correct files for the S-10. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Dan
robertisaar
Author of Defs

Post by robertisaar »

so you're looking for the ADS?

is it a L38 or LN8? answer that and i'll have the ADS you need within a few hours...
skysailorman

Post by skysailorman »

I just verified from the codes that it is the LN8. Am I right in thinking that the .ads file should work for any of the 1227165 ECMs? I was thinking that the bin and XDFs would be the ones that would be different for each prom in the ECM. Any clarification on this would be great.

Thanks,
Dan
robertisaar
Author of Defs

Post by robertisaar »

i wouldn't say that any 165 ADS will work since you are running on an entirely different mask...

a LN8 uses the 83A mask, and has the A99 DS file as a source. i'll be done with it soon, in the meantime, PM me your e-mail address and i'll send it to you as soon as its finished.