Ideas for n00b tuner help...

Submit feature suggestions for future versions of TunerPro here.

Moderators: Mangus, robertisaar, dex

Greenbuggy

Ideas for n00b tuner help...

Post by Greenbuggy »

Ok, just some ideas that would probably have helped me along in accelerating my tuning learning process now that its well underway...

1) While there are edit-able comment windows you can add text to, there aren't many of them filled in (in most hacked definition/bin files) - it would have made many things easier to change/work on if the help file addressed things like what the literal definition of things like the "BLM constant" is, that way I wouldn't have to google every term I didn't understand (and since there are a lot of abbreviations there were quite a few). Or even including them in the help file...either would save a lot of google time.

2) I think that the help file should be updated with links to some sites that are real good with prom editing and sharing files, including but not limited to thirdgen, fullsizechevy.com, GMECM/diy-efi.org, and others

3) There are programs that automatically recalculate the VE tables based on BLM cells, combining that function into tunerpro's datalogging would really make things a lot easier for those of us just getting started (at least, easier than having to use a barrage of programs to go over the same .bin before burning it to a chip.

Anyway, just some features I guess I'd like to see, my $.02
'51 Ford F-6 Dually Dumptruck/'72 Cheyenne20/'59 VW Chassied Buggy/'85 Honda Prelude/'91 Nissan Maxima

Check out my site at Http://www.speedyoldtruck.com

Always looking for Caddy N* information, working on a tunable OBD1 ECU.