Can you show RPM scalars nicely?

Discuss Bosch (Porsche, BMW, Volvo, etc) tuning topics here. Request definitions, discuss parameters, etc.

Moderators: robertisaar, dex

paramax55

Can you show RPM scalars nicely?

Post by paramax55 »

I want to experiment with changing the scalars on the maps for fuel. Is there a nice way to make Tunerpro show the RPM values, or do I need to just do this in Excel and then manually enter the changes into the XDF labels and the bin? It doesn't look like there is a way in tunerpro to make one cells displayed value dependent on the previous cell's displayed value.
revlimit

Post by revlimit »

I talked to developer of tunerpro software and he told me that in future he may add this option for bosch. But for now tunerpro can not take care of Bosch load/rpm scales, because they are calculated backwards and each block depends on the previous block. For now you can put a scale into XDF then manualy adjust it using calculator or some other means.
paramax55

Post by paramax55 »

Got it. Thanks.
Mangus
TunerPro Author

Post by Mangus »

This is definitely an important item on my list of things to do. At the same time, it isn't easy to add in a generic way (in the TunerPro spirit). The larger plan is to make it so the table editor can be made to work just like an excel spreadsheet.

So, stay tuned. I'll get there eventually.
TunerPro Author
1989 Trans Am