XDF for EFIL/HPT COS tunes

Discuss anything TunerPro related.

Moderators: Mangus, robertisaar, dex

BBPanel

XDF for EFIL/HPT COS tunes

Post by BBPanel »

Perhaps this has been addressed but my search didn't reveal anything. I have a EFILive COS "tun" file (P01 PCM). I had it exported as a "bin" but I need a corresponding XDF file to read/write it correct? Do XDF file(s) exist for HPTuner/EFILive COS? Seems like there would be a lot of interest. I found this discussion but didn't follow all of it: http://www.gearhead-efi.com/Fuel-Inject ... -bin/page3
BBPanel

Re: XDF for EFIL/HPT COS tunes

Post by BBPanel »

Perhaps some more useful data. I was able to read the Calibration Segment Info using TPRT and the OS = 1270003. This corresponds to a EFILive COS for a GMOS = 12208322 (2001 P01). So using an XDF corresponding to that GM OS I was able to read quite a bit about the bin file and everything I found agrees with what I know about the tune. So my observation is, even though the XDF is not showing any of the EFILive COS tables/parameters, etc I am able to view those portions of the bin that are oem tables/parameters, etc. Can anyone verify that for me?

So my next question is, can I change any of the oem tables/parameters and not corrupt the bin file?