logging problem

Discuss anything TunerPro related.

Moderators: Mangus, robertisaar, dex

Jens.j

logging problem

Post by Jens.j »

Hi, i can not get steady data when i am logging.I am using a cable from aldlcable.com. (12pin to USB) When the engine is at idle the RPM jump betwen 0 to 6000 and the TPS is betven 0 and 4000%. I am using TunerProRT and the car is a caprice 91.I have also tried Winaldl and i cant get steady data there ither. Is it the cable?
Mangus
TunerPro Author

Post by Mangus »

It could either be a bad cable or the wrong definition being used to analyze the data from the vehicle. What ADS file are you using for TunerPro?
TunerPro Author
1989 Trans Am
Jens.j

Post by Jens.j »

It is a ADS file i found at moates for 16136965, I have also got a new cable from moates that i will try this weekend.
Jens.j

Post by Jens.j »

The data is more stabile with the new cable but it still jumps around at times. I have a MSD 6AL inside the car that might interfer with the data transmission. The ADS is probobly bad aswell since the TPS % is still between 800 and 1500% and MPH and KPH dont add up
Mangus
TunerPro Author

Post by Mangus »

Jens.j wrote:The data is more stabile with the new cable but it still jumps around at times. I have a MSD 6AL inside the car that might interfer with the data transmission. The ADS is probobly bad aswell since the TPS % is still between 800 and 1500% and MPH and KPH dont add up
You can edit the ADS.
TunerPro Author
1989 Trans Am