CBAZA definition query

Discuss Ford tuning topics here. Request definitions, discuss parameters, etc.

Moderators: robertisaar, dex

codedout

Post by codedout »

I have an older T4M0 definition. the info I have doesnt match the CBAZA definition. Can some one help me out here?
dex
The Ford Guy

Post by dex »

Right, I think I know what's wrong, the xdf is set up for a full 64k binary file (not Tweecer friendly). You can either 'pad' the first 8k of your bin (using a hex editor such as HDD Software's Hex Editor v2.0) with null data or use the TunerPro xdf header editor (ctrl + F2) and set up the bin size to 0xE000 and use a offset of 0x2000 with the subtract tick box checked. This may screw up the checksum calculation but I'm not 100% on that.
codedout

Post by codedout »

Hi Dex,

I got that working, have had to add a few definitions that I needed. BUT I am stuck on one. Can't seem to find sealevel_load_scaling_vs_rpm, do you have any idea what address it would be at. In Eec Editor it is at BE2A so with the 2000 offset it should be at DE2A, but cant find that location in the XDF at all.
codedout

Post by codedout »

Hi Dex,

I Have 4 different CBAZA file that I currently use, I am writing a compare program to glean all the different stuff from each one. I will verify all of the data with my T4M0 file, once this is done I will send you the updated xdf file. I am also going to put the FN numbers in that tweecer has, for those folks that want to compare to tweecer. It may take me a month to get it all done, but when finished hoepfully we will have a clean and complete file.
dex
The Ford Guy

Post by dex »

Sounds good, I haven't had chance to do anything with it recently. A lot of the strategy names for the items are there, you need to have the item comments window displayed.
dex
The Ford Guy

Post by dex »

Posts split from the 'Updated CBAZA xdf in the downloads section' thread to keep it solely for update notifcations :D