.adx to .ads?

Discuss anything tuning related.

Moderators: Mangus, robertisaar, dex

hillbilly25177

.adx to .ads?

Post by hillbilly25177 »

I noticed you posted a data stream def (.adx) for 9495LT1 $EE on Scanerpro, does this, or could this work as a aldl def (.ads) file for tunnerpro?

If so could you describe the procedure so that a non geek could do it.

Thanks, I know your busy
Mangus
TunerPro Author

Post by Mangus »

Unfortunately it won't. That's one of the reasons ScannerPro exists - it is much more powerful than TunerPro.

One of these days I'll get around to actually integrating ScannerPro into TunerPro. Soon...
TunerPro Author
1989 Trans Am
Six_Shooter

Post by Six_Shooter »

Mark, when you do integrate SP in to TP RT, will this then necessitate, setting up the dash as we need to in SP pro now, or will there be a "simple" version, sort of like what is currently in TP RT?

Don't get me wrong I do want all the features of SP, but for quick testing, or "quick starting", a simple interface would be a good idea, especially for new tuners that are still learning how to use the programs.
Mangus
TunerPro Author

Post by Mangus »

Six_Shooter wrote:Mark, when you do integrate SP in to TP RT, will this then necessitate, setting up the dash as we need to in SP pro now, or will there be a "simple" version, sort of like what is currently in TP RT?

Don't get me wrong I do want all the features of SP, but for quick testing, or "quick starting", a simple interface would be a good idea, especially for new tuners that are still learning how to use the programs.
Ideally it would have a default dash layout, wouldn't it? :)
TunerPro Author
1989 Trans Am
Six_Shooter

Post by Six_Shooter »

Mangus wrote:
Six_Shooter wrote:Mark, when you do integrate SP in to TP RT, will this then necessitate, setting up the dash as we need to in SP pro now, or will there be a "simple" version, sort of like what is currently in TP RT?

Ideally it would have a default dash layout, wouldn't it? :)
That's what I was thinking, then be able to add/changes guages as we see fit after that. ;)