Use of Megalog Logfiles in Tuner Pro

Discuss anything TunerPro related.

Moderators: Mangus, robertisaar, dex

RainMan

Use of Megalog Logfiles in Tuner Pro

Post by RainMan »

Hi, i have many logs of my buell done in megalog viewer format.

Is there a way to have them usable in Tuner Pro?
The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are ..
Xoptimizedrsx

Post by Xoptimizedrsx »

Only if you can export them as a CVS it can be done. I dont every try it that way since thew old tool used to log with did not get the deceleration or acceleration data. I recommend you do the data logging in Tunerpro RT and use my ADX I have available to review the log and review it in History avg in my history tables.

Note : your going to have to adjust the history tables rpm and tps degree to match your ecm. This is done in the edit adx area. see the tunerpro notes on the white pages on how to. or email me directly and I'll log to your computer and show you or just do it for you...

Xopti
RainMan

Post by RainMan »

Xoptimizedrsx wrote:Only if you can export them as a CVS it can be done. I dont every try it that way since thew old tool used to log with did not get the deceleration or acceleration data.
Hi mike, thanks a lot!

A friendly programer told me to have Bin format required. Irritating, because I also think it would work better with cvs.
Xoptimizedrsx wrote: I recommend you do the data logging in Tunerpro RT and use my ADX I have available to review the log and review it in History avg in my history tables.
Hmhh ... I am bivalent, because I like logging with ecmspy using a bluetooth modem and a tungsten Palm. It works very satisfying and easy going and the output is a binary and therefore I would like to translate the binary to Tuner Pro logfile format.
Xoptimizedrsx wrote:Note : your going to have to adjust the history tables rpm and tps degree to match your ecm. This is done in the edit adx area. see the tunerpro notes on the white pages on how to. or email me directly and I'll log to your computer and show you or just do it for you...
I will better email and concentrate more on the conversion . :P
The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are ..